- Dual action wind resistance provides a total body workout
- “Upper body only” workout option available by using the foot rest supports
- LCD console is large and easy to read
- Provides timer, speed/RPM, watts, distance, calories, heart rate, and internal training options
- Robust console allows watts based training
- Front transport wheels allow you to move the bike from room to room with ease
- Cup-holder available
- 51″ (L) x 24″ (W) x 51.5″ (H)
Machine size: 1280*595*1300mm
Maximum user weight: 150KG
Packing size: 1300*280*890mm 1 Carton 0.32 CBMS
Transmission: Chains + Belt
Loading ability(20/40/40HQ)： 72-144-198
Interval 10/20, 20/10
- Frame: 1 year
- Parts: 1 year
- Labor: 1 year
What is Watt Training?
Watts are the power that you produce when training. It is an efficient and accurate way to measure your workouts. Using watt based training can also significantly enhance your heart rate workout information. Since watts measures the power you generate as you pedal and is not affected by outside conditions, it is the most objective way to measure your performance and compare your results.
Why Train with Watts?
Using watt based training information will help you stay motivated to maintain and reach your target workout goals. They can also help pace your workout efforts. This is done by monitoring your watts input to stay within your target zone.
A watts based training program can also help you burn calories and lose weight. When you monitor and record watts, you get the most accurate measurement of calories burned during your workout regimen. Using this information, you can plan your calories to burn depending on your personal goals!