- 27-inch diameter steel fan delivers maximum resistance
- Heavy-Duty High-Tensile Steel Frame and solid rubber footings provide greater stability and eliminate side-to-side movement during high-speed stretches
- Industrial Powder Coating on the frame for durability
- Adjustable Hybrid Seat provides comfortable positioning to properly fit all users
- Reinforced pedals and crank to ensure smooth operation and durability
- LCD Screen Outputs – Watts; Calories; Distance; Speed; Time; Odometer; Heart Rate Monitor, RPM, and Interval Training options
- Transmission: chain
- Rest feet on the oversized foot pegs during all arm sessions
- Front transport wheels allow you to move the bike from room to room with ease
- Cup-holder available
- 49.25″ (L) x 21.25″ (W) x 47.5″ (H)
Machine size: 1250*540*1200mm
Maximum user weight: 150KG
Packing size: 1300*280*890mm 1 Carton 0.32 CBMS
Transmission: Chains + Belt
Loading ability(20/40/40HQ)： 72-144-198
Interval 10/20, 20/10
- Frame: 1 year
- Parts: 1 year
- Labor: 1 year
What is Watt Training?
Watts are the power that you produce when training. It is an efficient and accurate way to measure your workouts. Using watt based training can also significantly enhance your heart rate workout information. Since watts measures the power you generate as you pedal and is not affected by outside conditions, it is the most objective way to measure your performance and compare your results.
Why Train with Watts?
Using watt based training information will help you stay motivated to maintain and reach your target workout goals. They can also help pace your workout efforts. This is done by monitoring your watts input to stay within your target zone.
A watts based training program can also help you burn calories and lose weight. When you monitor and record watts, you get the most accurate measurement of calories burned during your workout regimen. Using this information, you can plan your calories to burn depending on your personal goals!